INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION (E-POSTERS)
Please follow these instructions carefully:
1. You MUST create your poster in Power Point (ppt) using the 16:9 ratio resolution setting in landscape mode. The E poster will be displayed on a LED TV of 50 inches width.
2. Save the final slide as a ppt or pdf file that should include the Title (of presentation), Author/ co-author (s) name (s), and name of the Department and Institution.
3. Use a Sans Serif Font (Arial, Calibri, Tahoma, Verdana) with a point-size no smaller than 5.
4. Avoid long sections of text. Be sure that all graphs, charts and images are readable. Videos and sounds will not be played due to logistic reasons.
5. These E - posters will be pre-loaded in the designated area. The E- posters will be divided into two categories – Original Articles and Case Reports. 6. Each presenter will be given three minutes to deliver his presentation to the judges.
7. Out of all the abstracts – Three best papers will be selected for the podium presentation on 17th February 2019
Kindly mail your e-Poster (ppt or pdf) on or before 10th Feb 2019 with the file name containing the title of presentation and the name of the presenter to email@example.com
Note: please revert back on firstname.lastname@example.org, as an acknowledgement confirming the receipt of mail. Please quote your Abstract ID and for future correspondence.